The Surgery is now booking appointment using Skype, please click on the link below for more details.
What is Skype?
Skype’s text, voice and video make it easier for you to have a face to face consultation with your doctor wherever you are.
- The Medical Centre is offering consultations using Skype videoconferencing.
- Patients registered with the surgery will be able to talk to GP’s over the web rather than visiting a doctor in person.
- This is another innovation to improve access to health services.
- Patients who want to use the new facility simply need to have a web cam, a Skype link, and privacy,
- Patients need to book an appointment in exactly the same way they do currently for a telephone consultation and provide their Skype username and contact number.
- A Skype appointment isn’t always appropriate, for example if an examination is required,
- The Practice believes it will be helpful to those who don’t want to make the journey to the surgery if they don’t need to.
- You may book your appointment from 9th December 2013
Please ask at Reception for details