Tel: 01253 626637
|Monday||08.00am – 18.30pm|
|Tuesday||08.00am – 20.00pm|
|Wednesday||08.00am – 18.30pm|
|Thursday||08.00am – 18.30pm|
|Friday||08.00am – 18.30pm|
|>> What do I do when the surgery is closed?|
- Leicester: Face masks mandatory again in parts of city hospitals
- Mum fears her son could die waiting for life changing surgery
- Covid Inquiry focuses on government as stakes rise
- Greenland women seek compensation over involuntary birth control
- Nobel Prize goes to scientists behind mRNA Covid vaccines
- Malaria vaccine big advance against major child killer
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
**The surgery will be closed from 1pm on Wednesday 13th September 2023 for mandatory staff training**
Should you require urgent assistance during this time please call 111.
If it is an emergency, dial 999.
The surgery will re-open the following day at 8am – Thursday 14th September.
Thank you for your cooperation.